Tempe Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• A 22-year-old Mesa man was arrested on suspicion of third-degree burglary and possession of burglary tools near the intersection of Third Street and Mill Avenue at approximately 2:45 a.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

An investigation revealed the man unlawfully entered an unsecured Jeep with intent to remove items, police reported.

The man, along with two other suspects, also broke into a truck using a tire iron as a burglary tool to break the window of the vehicle, according to the police report.

The man removed skateboards and stereo equipment from the vehicle, police reported.

The man was found in the back of another vehicle with the stolen items next to him, according to the police report.

He was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, police reported.

• A 23-year-old California man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia at the 1600 block of West La Jolla Drive at approximately 11:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The man was contacted as a passenger of a vehicle pulled over for a civil traffic stop, police reported.

A records check revealed an outstanding warrant, and a search revealed a clear plastic baggie with a usable quantity of marijuana in a pocket of the man’s shorts, according to the police report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, police reported.

• A 43-year-old Phoenix man was arrested on suspicion of failing to register as a sex offender and third-degree trespassing at the 100 block of West University Drive at approximately 3:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The man was contacted after police received a suspicious phone call about him, police reported.

Upon contact, the man presented an expired ID to an officer, and a background check revealed that he had an outstanding warrant, according to the police report.

The man was handcuffed and transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, police reported.

• A 46-year-old Phoenix woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at the 3400 block of South Rural Road at approximately 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

Police investigated the woman after responding to a noise complaint, police reported.

It was revealed that the woman had two outstanding warrants, according to the police report.

She was transported to Tempe City Jail, where she was booked and held, police reported.

×