ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed indecent exposure at the 200 block of East Curry Road in Tempe between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. Feb. 20, according to a police report.

The man knowingly and intentionally exposed himself by walking around nude at the above location, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at Adelphi Commons on the Tempe campus between approximately 11 p.m. Thursday and 3 a.m. Friday, according to a police report.

The person or persons set fire to name tags affixed to four doors in the building, causing some damage to the doors and doorframes, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $300, police reported.

There are no witnesses, suspects or leads, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the 900 block of South Forest Mall in Tempe at approximately 3:35 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole a black video cart from the basement of the Lattie F. Coor Hall basement that contained a laptop, speakers, a video projector and a DVD/VCR player, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $4,999, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the 500 block of East University Drive between 4:30 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons shattered the passenger window of a UPS truck that was parked on the north side of the Palo Verde Main building on Tempe campus, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $350, police reported.

There are no leads or suspects at this time, according to the police report.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary at the 5000 block of South Twining Street in Mesa between 6 p.m. Saturday and 5:30 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole various computer electronics and video games from Talon Hall on the Polytechnic campus, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $2,860, police reported.

There are no suspects, leads or witnesses at this time, according to the police report.

×