Tempe Police reported the following incidents Sunday:

• A 21-year-old Mesa woman was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and bringing contraband into prison at the intersection of Apache Boulevard and Forest Avenue in Tempe at approximately 10:26 p.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The woman was contacted as a passenger in a vehicle pulled over for making an improper right turn, police reported.Police searched the vehicle after noticing an odor of marijuana emitting from the car, and saw marijuana residue on the passenger-side floorboard, according to the report.

The search revealed a partially smoked marijuana cigarette on the center dash that the driver admitted to smoking with the passenger post-Miranda, police reported.

They were transported to Tempe City Jail, where a search of the woman revealed her to be hiding a baggie of marijuana in her vagina, according to the report.

The woman was booked and released, police reported.

• A 39-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of extreme DUI, aggravated DUI and a hit-and-run on the 1100 block of East Carmen Street in Tempe at approximately 9:50 a.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

The man struck a vehicle and fled the scene without attempting to contact the owner or leave his information, police reported.His vehicle became inoperable 100 feet away from the accident, and residents called the police, according to the report.

Police positively identified the man as the driver of the vehicle and noted that he had his 2-year-old daughter in the car with him, police reported.

The man admitted to being drunk and had a BAC of .291, police reported.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, according to the report.

• A 26-year-old man from Mexico was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault, criminal damage and third-degree escape on the 600 block of South Mill Avenue in Tempe at approximately 10:30 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The man and his friend repeatedly tried to get behind the bar at Canteen Modern Tequila and were told several times by the manger to leave, police reported.While being escorted out, the man pushed the manager to the ground and his friend hit the manager on the side of his face, according to the report.

The man was handcuffed and placed in the back of a patrol car, but was able to slip out of the handcuffs and escaped, police reported.

Police were able to detain the man again and he spit on the officers and the backseat of the patrol car, police reported.

He was taken to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held, according to the report.

×