ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at Lot 19 on ASU’s Tempe campus near East Apache Boulevard and South College Avenue between 9 p.m. Saturday and 9:30 a.m. Sunday, according to a police report.

The person or persons slashed the tire of a vehicle parked in the lot with an unknown object, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $85, according to the report.

There are no suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the 700 block of South Alpha Drive on the Tempe campus between 12:45 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons broke the driver-side window and rear windows of a vehicle parked in the area, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $800, according to the report.

There are no suspects, witnesses or leads at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the 4000 block of West Wood Drive in Glendale between approximately 7:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons used a sharp object to cut the passenger-side rear tire of a vehicle parked there, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $45, according to the report.

• An unknown man committed theft at the Student Services Building on the Tempe campus at approximately 11 a.m. Tuesday, according to a police report.

The male was seen stealing a pennant from the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $5, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the Fulton Center Parking Structure on the Tempe campus between 5 a.m. and 7:05 a.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons pushed a motorcycle parked in the structure onto its side, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $250, according to the report.

There are no leads, witnesses or suspects at this time, police reported.

×