ASU Police reported the following incidents Monday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Danforth Chapel on ASU’s Tempe campus between approximately 2 a.m. and 7 a.m. Monday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole a sun canopy from the north side of the chapel, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $120, according to the report.

There are no suspects or witnesses at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at Lattie F. Coor Hall on the Tempe campus between 6 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

The person or persons caused damage by putting a circular hole in one of the lower level bathrooms, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $50, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft from the ASU track on the 400 block of South Packard Drive on the Tempe campus between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. April 9, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole 18 gear bags that contained a variety of items from the ASU track team, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $500, according to the report.

• An unknown white male suspect assaulted a 20-year-old male student at Barrett, the Honors College on the Tempe campus at approximately 10:20 a.m. Thursday, according to a police report.

The student is willing to aid in prosecution, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the College Design South building on the Tempe campus between approximately 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole a bicycle from a handrail located on the southeast walkway of the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $1,000, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at Best Hall on the Tempe campus between 7:40 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. April 7, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole a skateboard from the west side of the building, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $200, according to the report.

×