ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday:

• An unknown person or persons committed theft at the Memorial Union on the Tempe campus between approximately 4 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole a 16-pound piece of prime rib from a refrigerator at the Engrained Restaurant, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $77, according to the report.

There are no witnesses, suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

• A 23-year-old male student was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage at the 700 block of Alpha Drive on the Tempe campus at approximately 10:20 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.

The man broke his apartment shade window and a portable shade structure with a baseball bat, police reported.

He also allegedly broke another resident’s window with a dumbbell at approximately 2:45 a.m. Friday, according to the report.

The total estimated damage is $700, police reported.

The man was arrested, cited and released at the scene, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at the Student Services Building on the Tempe campus between approximately midnight and 6 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.

The person or persons broke a cement trash can located on the east side of the building, police reported.

The total estimated damage is $400, according to the report.

There are no suspects, witnesses or leads at this time, police reported.

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage at Vista del Sol on the Tempe campus between approximately 7 p.m. April 13 and 2 p.m. Friday, according to a police report.

The person or persons keyed the words “You Suck” into the drivers’ side door of a vehicle parked in the parking structure, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $300, according to the report.

• An unknown person or persons committed burglary at Lot 59 on the Tempe campus between approximately 9 p.m. Friday and 4 a.m. Saturday, according to a police report.

The person or persons stole the tailgate off of a vehicle parked in the lot, police reported.

The total estimated loss is $3000, according to the report.

×