ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, interfering with the peaceful conduct of an educational institution and third-degree criminal trespass on April 21 at about 10:25 a.m., police reported.

The man was arrested at the Einstein Bros. Bagel shop in the Memorial Union at ASU’s Tempe campus, according to the police report.

He was contacted at the shop, subsequently arrested, cited and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail, police reported.

• A 20-year-old male ASU student was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia on April 20 at approximately 10:39 p.m., police reported.

The student was in possession of a “spliffer tube,” which he said was used to blow the smoke from burnt marijuana into, so as to conceal the odor from detection, according to a police report.

He was arrested and given a citation at ASU’s Manzanita Hall, and was released at the scene, police reported.

• An 18-year-old male ASU student was arrested on April 21 at about 10:42 p.m. on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.

He was arrested, cited and released from the scene near the Fulton Center Parking Structure on South College Avenue, according to a police report.

• An unknown person or persons committed third-degree burglary by removing a 34-year-old female ASU student’s Apple MacBook from her Honda Civic on April 18 between approximately noon and 3 p.m., police reported.

Her Civic was parked in Lot 57 near South Rural Road and East 6th Street, according to a police report.

There are no suspects or leads at this time, police reported.

The estimated loss is $520, according to a police report.

The student is not willing to aid in prosecution, police reported.

×