Paranormal Activity 3

Paranormal Activity 3 gives audiences the beginning story that was mysteriously unknown in the first two movies. This spine tingling, haunted film is filled with sudden noises and unknown ghostly figures that keeps the audience on the edge of their seats.

3.5/5

Real Steel

Hugh Jackman hits the big screen yet again in “Real Steel” where he plays a fighter who is ready for a comeback after losing the title to a robot in the ring. He and his son Max (Dakota Goyo) rebuild their broken relationship as they create a winning champion.

3.5/5

Footloose

The '80s classic “Footloose” adds a fresh new twist with up and coming actor Kenny Wormald, who plays Ren MacCormack, along with Julianne Hough, who plays Ariel. After a tragic car accident occurs due to a night out, Reverend Shaw Moore (Dennis Quaid) bans dancing for this small town. Ren and Ariel challenge the law, find love where they least expected it and display their obvious passion for dancing.

4/5

The Three Musketeers

“The Three Musketeers,” staring Matthew MacFayden, Luke Evans and Ray Stevenson star in this action packed storyline as they take on a double agent and her villain. Viewers are able to see yet another remake, but this time in 3D.

3/5

The Ides of March

Ryan Gosling takes on the lead role in “The Ides of March” alongside George Clooney. This action filled drama shows how chaotic life can be in the twisted world of politics.

4/5

Dolphin Tale

Based on a true story, “Dolphin Tale” is a family-friendly movie staring Harry Connick, Jr., Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman. It is the beautiful story of a dolphin who lost her tail but proves that it is possible to fight through anything.

3/5

Moneyball

“Moneyball,” staring Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill, follows the true story of Billy Beane as he tries to change the convention of baseball. He teams up with Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) and they work together to put their heart, time and dedication into challenging the traditions of this beloved game. You can't get a home run without a few strikes along the way.

4/5

Reach the reporter at jillian.lopez@asu.edu

×