“Puss In Boots”

Your favorite mischievous kitty hits the big screen in “Puss in Boots.” Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek team up to tell this adventurous story of Shrek's pal as he saves his town.

3.5/5 Pitchforks

“In Time”

Justin Timberlake branches away from the romantic heartthrob he played in "Friends With Benefits" as he stars in the new thriller "In Time." This action-packed movie is a story of a man who was wrongly accused of murder and is on the run with a hostage. 1.5/5 Pitchforks

“The Rum Diary”

“The Rum Diary,” starring Johnny Depp, follows the life of local newspaper writer Paul Kemp. He gets caught up in a love affair, is recruited to write for a very respected newspaper and has to make life-changing decisions. The movie is based on the novel of the same name by Hunter S. Thompson.

4/5 Pitchforks

“Paranormal Activity 3”

“Paranormal Activity 3” gives audiences the beginning story that was mysteriously unknown in the first two movies. This spine tingling, haunted film is filled with sudden noises and unknown ghostly figures that keep the audience on the edge of their seats.

3.5/5 Pitchforks

“Footloose”

The ‘80s classic “Footloose” adds a fresh new twist with up and coming actor Kenny Wormald, who plays Ren MacCormack, along with Julianne Hough, who plays Ariel. After a tragic car accident occurs due to a night out, Reverend Shaw Moore (Dennis Quaid) bans dancing for this small town. Ren and Ariel challenge the law, find love where they least expected it and display their obvious passion for dancing.

4/5 Pitchforks “The Ides of March”

Ryan Gosling takes on the lead role in "The Ides of March" alongside George Clooney. This action filled drama shows how chaotic life can be in the twisted world of politics.

4/5 Pitchforks

×