Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

A 24-year-old Flagstaff man was arrested Sunday at the 700 block of Mill Avenue on suspicion of possessing illicit substances, according to a police report.

Officers were informed the man allegedly conducted a drug-related money transaction, according to the report.

When officers approached the man, he admitted to having eight pills of the psychoactive drug MDMA on his person and voluntarily removed two plastic zip-lock bags containing what officers later identified to be MDMA, police reported.

The man also admitted to having ketamine tucked in his underwear next to his groin, police reported.

The man, who had been selling MDMA pills for $15 at the concert he was just at, was transported to Tempe City Jail, booked and released on pending charges, according to the report.

A 32-year-old Mesa man was arrested Monday at the 800 block of East Southern Avenue on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to the police report.

The man was pulled over for failing to stay in one lane while driving and stopping at a green light while traveling southbound on Rural Road at Southern Avenue, according to the report.

Once pulled over, officers said the man had a strong smell of alcohol coming from his person and had bloodshot, watery eyes, police reported.

The man admitted to drinking one beer at the time of the stop and submitted to a field sobriety test that he did not perform well on, police reported.

Two tests of the man’s blood alcohol content at the Tempe City Jail produced results of .190 and .185, according to the report.

The man was booked and held to see a judge after previous DUI charges were discovered and his license was suspended, police reported.

Reports complied by Ryan McCullough. Reach the reporter at ryan.mccullough@asu.edu

×