Police Beat: Feb. 2

ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 19-year-old woman living in Vista del Sol was the victim of an alleged criminal trespassing and public nuisance Thursday, according to a police report.After coming home, the woman opened the refrigerator she shared with roommates and saw feces in her designated drawer, police reported.

The woman told ASU Police there was no forced entry, but the front door was possibly left unlocked, police reported.

The woman and her roommates said they were unaware of anyone who would want to leave the feces, police reported.

The woman declined to aid in prosecution if anyone is suspected, according to the report.

• Police issued a minor in consumption citation Saturday to a 19-year-old Tempe woman suspected of drinking alcohol at the 1200 block of South McAllister Avenue, according a police report.The woman and her boyfriend were in a heated argument outside of an ASU residence hall on McAllister, according to the report.

The argument ensued after the woman kissed another man at a party at The Vue on Apache Boulevard, police reported.

Police reported during the argument, the man pushed the woman to the ground. She was not injured, according to the report.

A witness driving past the arguing couple saw the woman sitting on the ground. As the boyfriend left the area, the witness told ASU Police what he saw, according to the report.

When police arrived, the woman said this was the couple’s first major argument during their nine-month relationship, according to the report.

The woman said the argument escalated because alcohol was involved and said she consumed alcohol while playing a drinking game at the party, police reported.

The woman appeared to have bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and smelled of alcohol, police reported.

Police placed the woman under arrest and released her after issuing her the citation, according to the report.

The woman’s boyfriend confirmed the story to the police, according to the report.

Because the woman did not wish to press any charges against her boyfriend, he was given a verbal warning of disorderly conduct, police reported.

Reports compiled by Shawn Raymundo. Reach the reporter at sraymundo@asu.edu

×