Tempe Police reported the following incident Wednesday:

• A 56-year-old woman was arrested Wednesday around 12:30 p.m. at the 2000 block of West Obispo Avenue in Gilbert on suspicion of possession of dangerous drugs and drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.Police searched the woman’s room to investigate her probation performance. Police found a plastic baggie containing a methamphetamine in a dresser drawer, a scale and several baggies on a table in plain sight, police reported.

In addition to the drugs, police found the woman’s boyfriend, who was also on probation, hiding from Gilbert Police in her room, police reported.

Officers reported the hidden boyfriend and put the woman in handcuffs. The woman handed them another baggie of a methamphetamine she had in her hand the entire time, police reported.

The woman was booked into Tempe City Jail and held to see a judge, according to the report.

ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• Three girls under the age of 21 were arrested Wednesday around midnight at Vista del Sol on suspicion of being minors in possession of alcohol and consuming alcohol, according to a police report.The girls were threatening other girls with a Taser gun outside of the Domino’s near Vista del Sol, police reported.

When the officer approached the girls he noticed that they had bloodshot, watery eyes, according to the report.

When the officer asked the girls for their identification cards, one of them forgot her birthday, one pulled out a bottle of 80-proof Barton Vodka from her purse and another handed the officer the Taser gun, police reported.

The girls said they drank a few beers at a party at the Vue earlier that evening and took the bottle of vodka from the party, police reported.

Police arrested the girls, according to the report.

• An ASU student was arrested Wednesday afternoon on the 700 block of East Lemon Street on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and an altered identification card, according to a police report.The student’s room smelled strongly of marijuana and there was a metallic grinder in plain sight, police reported.

Police found a Maryland ID card with a fake date of birth and his ASU Sun Card in the top drawer of his desk, according to the report.

The student said that both the grinder and ID card were his, but that he had not used the grinder since winter break and that the ID card was only for a joke, police reported.

Police issued the student a criminal citation, according to the report.

Report compiled by Michelle Peirano. Reach the reporter at michelle.peirano@asu.edu

×