Tempe Police reported the following incidents Tuesday:

• A 21-year-old Tempe man was arrested Saturday evening at the 1800 block of East Broadway Road on suspicion of marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession, according to a police report.Police stopped the man after he committed a traffic violation, police reported.Police arrested the man after discovering there was an arrest warrant in his name for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession, according to the report.The man had a plastic baggie with a green leafy substance in his pockets, police reported.

The man said he intended to smoke the marijuana he bought that morning, police reported.

The man told police he has smoked marijuana every day since he was 12 years old, according to the report.

The man was arrested, transported and booked into Tempe City Jail, police reported.

• A 26-year-old Mesa woman was arrested Sunday morning at 410 S. Mill Ave. on suspicion of disorderly conduct and assault, according to a police report.The woman was upset with an employee at Margarita Rocks Beach Club and threw a glass beer bottle at his head, police reported.The bottle shattered on a wall behind him, according to the report.

The woman argued with the employee until security removed her, according to the report.

Police arrested her shortly after the incident, according to the report.

The woman was transported to the Tempe City Jail, police reported.

Reports complied by Thania A. Betancourt. Reach the reporter at thaniab@asu.edu

Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook. Click here to subscribe to the daily State Press email newsletter.

×