ASU Police reported the following incidents Friday:

• An unknown person committed burglary and property damage at the 700 block of East Apache Road in the afternoon of July 7, according to a police report. The unknown person entered through the unlocked patio door of a Vista Del Sol apartment, police said. When one of the apartment residents arrived home in the evening of July 7, he found the living room TV and his roommate's TV, Xbox and an Xbox controller were missing, police said. Upon further examination, one of the other apartment residents indicated three pairs of shoes and a Chase ATM Debit Card were missing, according to police. The residents told police they also found a broken scented candle on the floor when they arrived home, police said. The residents told police they always lock the patio door, but weren't sure if it had been locked while they were gone, according to police. There was no sign of forced entry in the apartment, police said. According to police, the unknown person stole approximately $1,135 from the residents. Police are waiting to review surveillance tapes from Vista Del Sol to determine the unknown person's identity.
  • An unknown person committed theft on the second floor of the Memorial Union Tuesday afternoon, according to a police report. The unknown person stole a black Iphone 4G from a woman after the woman forgot her phone at a table in a seating area, police said. Upon realizing she left her phone behind, the woman went back to the table and could not locate it, according to police. The woman attempted to track her phone, but still could not locate it, police said. The woman said the phone has a maroon case with a picture of her daughters on the main screen, according to police. Police estimated the woman's phone was worth approximately $150.
Reports compiled by Danielle Grobmeier.

Reach the reporter at dgrobmei@asu.edu

Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.

×