Letter: Watch Andrew Breitbart’s ‘Occupy Unmasked'

Andrew Breitbart was a provocative character that is certain. Love him or hate him, if you are at all involved in politics, you knew his name and reacted to it.

I, as well as many others I know, was deeply saddened by his death, which took him from his family and his supporters far too early.

Before he left us, he was working on a film called “Occupy Unmasked.” Breitbart was well-known for his work to expose the “true” side of Occupy Wall Street and the people who supported it and “Occupy Unmasked” is the culmination of that work. It shows the work of Breitbart and his fellow journalists and bloggers as they tracked down the emails, tweets, videos and background of how the Occupy movement was formed. Showing that it was not, as many have said, a “grassroots” movement; it was manufactured and manufactured for a purpose.

Liberal or conservative, if you have an interest in politics, this movie should be seen. If you check OccupyUnmasked.com you can find out where it is playing, how to watch it on Video on Demand or order the DVD.

Meredith Walker

Undergraduate

Want to join the conversation? Send an email to opiniondesk.statepress@gmail.com. Keep letters under 300 words and be sure to include your university affiliation. Anonymity will not be granted.

×