ASU Police reported the following incidents Thursday.

Two 18-year-old males were cited on suspicion of drug paraphernalia and alcohol possession while under 21 years of age on Oct. 31 at the 700 block of East Lemon Street, according to a police report.

Police were dispatched to investigate a marijuana odor coming from a room in the Hassayampa Academic Village, according to the report.

After the men consented to a search of their room, police found marijuana residue, a glass pipe and alcohol, police reported.

The men were cited and allowed to return to their room after emptying the alcohol out in front of the officer, according to the report.

Police cited a 22-year-old Alaska woman on suspicion of driving under the influence on Oct. 28 at University Drive and Rural Road, according to a police report.

An officer pulled the woman over after seeing her stop in a crosswalk at a red light, accelerate quickly when the light turned green and swerve between lanes, according to the report.

The woman told the officer that she was coming from a bar in Scottsdale, but that she hadn’t had anything to drink, police reported.

The officer smelled alcohol on her breath and noticed that her eyes were watery and bloodshot, according to the report.

The woman was transported to the ASU Police Station, where she was cited and released, police reported.

Reports compiled by Maria Thompson and Danielle Grobmeier.

Reach the reporters at mkthomp5@asu.edu and dgrobmei@asu.edu

×