5 late night Tempe feasts brought right to your door

Special Combo Pho Cao Dac Biet (Pho with lean rare steak, well-done flank, marble brisket, tendon, tripe, and meat balls) can be found at Pho Cao Restaurant & Bar on Gilbert Drive and Scottsdale Road. (Photo by Ryan Liu)

Special Combo Pho Cao Dac Biet (Pho with lean rare steak, well-done flank, marble brisket, tendon, tripe, and meat balls) can be found at Pho Cao Restaurant & Bar on Gilbert Drive and Scottsdale Road. (Photo by Ryan Liu) Special Combo Pho Cao Dac Biet (Pho with lean rare steak, well-done flank, marble brisket, tendon, tripe, and meat balls) can be found at Pho Cao Restaurant & Bar on Gilbert Drive and Scottsdale Road. (Photo by Ryan Liu)

Staying up late tonight? Here are a few restaurants, drive-thrus and cafés that are open after midnight.

Arizona Donut Co.

If you're craving something sweet, don't miss out on the donut holes at Arizona Donut Co. These pastry perfections are tiny, bite-size glazed donuts that will keep you reaching for one after another. These little goodies run out fast, so be sure to call in to check if they have them before heading down. Although Arizona Donut Co. is a donut shop, it does not limit customers to only donuts. There are also savory sandwiches with a choice of croissant, English muffin or bagel. You can dine-in or drive-thru.

Details:

Hours: Open 24 hours a day

Address: 1030 W. Broadway Rd., Tempe

Phone: 480-968-1321

Oliveo Grill

Having Greek food late at night is simply better than having pizza. It's healthier and something different. You can order a gyro that comes with Greek fries, which should fill you up just enough to grant you a good night’s sleep.

Details:

Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 a.m.

Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 1 a.m.

Address: 933 E. University Dr., Ste. 108, Tempe

Phone: 480-967-1996

Filiberto’s Mexican Food

Craving something heavier? Filiberto’s should be able to fulfill that craving. Filiberto’s is known for its fast service and considerable portions of authentic Mexican Food. The tacos and burritos are among the favorites of many. However, if you are not ready to take in a fair amount of calories, you should reconsider going to Filiberto’s. After all, tasty food does come with a price.

There are several Filiberto’s around the Valley. For more information on location, please visit their website.

Details:

Hours: Open 24 hours

Pho Cao

Winter is coming, and a hot bowl of beef noodle soup will be perfect for a late night supper. Pho Cao is a Vietnamese restaurant that has food available for takeout and delivery, which makes it a good choice for people who stay up late. The restaurant serves all sorts of authentic Vietnamese food as well as some fusion dishes.

Details:

Hours: Closed on Monday

Tuesday and Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.

Wednesday to Saturday: 11 a.m. – 1:30 a.m.

Address: 710 E. Gilbert Dr., Tempe

Phone: 480-967-7617

Café Ga Hyang

If you've never tried Korean food before, you ought to try out this Korean restaurant either for dinner or supper. There are a couple of Korean restaurants in the Valley that are decent, but Café Ga Hyang not only serves amazing food, it stays open after midnight! Try everything and discover what you like most. It's a rewarding experience if you're willing to leave your house as late as the restaurant's open.

Details:

Hours: Closed on Monday

Tuesday to Saturday: 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.

Sunday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Address: 4362 W. Olive Ave., Glendale

Phone: 623-937-8550

Delux

Delux is a great place to be on a boring night. The atmosphere is relaxing and laid-back; it has a bar and a patio for patrons to enjoy either a beer or a sushi platter. If you are up for something more filling, Delux serves gourmet burgers with fries that are well received by customers.

Detail:

Hours: Open every day from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.

Address: 3146 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix

Phone: 602-522-2288

Reach the reporter at jmoo1@asu.edu or follow her on Twitter @moojuliet

×