Tempe Police: Man urinates in pants while intoxicated

A 20-year-old Tempe man was arrested Oct. 26 on the 1000 block of South Stanley Place on suspicion of falsely reporting to law enforcement, narcotic drug and drug paraphernalia possession, possession of a false or cancelled driver's license and underage consumption of alcohol, according to a police report.

The man was passed out in a parking lot next to a vehicle, police reported.

When police contacted the man, he appeared extremely intoxicated and had urinated in his pants, according to the report.

Police smelled alcohol on his breath and observed that his eyes were watery and bloodshot, police reported.

Officers noted that the man was wearing a wristband that signified that he was of age to be drinking, and he said he'd consumed alcohol earlier in the evening, according to the report.

Police then asked the man for a form of identification, to which the man said that he had none, according to the report. He then hesitated and provided police with his name and date of birth, police reported.

Officers continued to question the man about his intoxication when the man told police that he had lied about his date of birth, according to the report.

The man was then arrested and placed in handcuffs, police reported.

The police searched the man and found a plastic bag of cocaine, a small red straw with white residue on it, and a false driver's license and credit card, according to the report.

The man was transported and booked into Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held to see a judge on misdemeanor charges and released pending felony charges.

A 21-year-old Glendale man was arrested Oct. 22 on the 1000 block of South Rural Road on suspicion of having two outstanding warrants, shoplifting, a false report to law enforcement and drug paraphernalia possession, according to a police report.

The man was arrested at the McDonald's on Rural Road after video surveillance confirmed that he had left the Circle K without paying for about $12 worth of merchandise, police reported.

Police searched the man and discovered two plastic bags, a spoon with residue and two syringes, which were identified as drug paraphernalia, according to the report.

The man was transported to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held to see a judge, police reported.

Reports compiled by Emi Kamezaki.

Reach the reporter at ekamezak@asu.edu or follow her on Twitter @emikamezaki

×