The Fray to perform at Sun Devil Stadium following WSU vs. ASU football game

SPORTS BKC-FINAL 20 KC
The Fray performs the "Star Spangled Banner" prior to the start of the NCAA Tournament finals between Kentucky and Kansas at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Monday, April 2, 2012, in New Orleans, Louisiana. (John Sleezer/Kansas City Star/MCT)

The Fray appears in 2006. The band will perform at Sun Devil Stadium after ASU plays Washington State on Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. (Handout/Allentown Morning Call/MCT) The Fray appears in 2006. The band will perform at Sun Devil Stadium after ASU plays Washington State on Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. (Handout/Allentown Morning Call/MCT)

The Fray, a four-time Grammy award nominee and three-time Billboard Music award-winning rock band, will perform a free concert for students after ASU takes on Washington State Saturday.

The concert will take place after the game in front of the student section at Sun Devil Stadium. Tickets are free for students in attendance for the game.

The Fray performs the "Star Spangled Banner" prior to the start of the NCAA Tournament finals between Kentucky and Kansas at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on April 2, 2012, in New Orleans. The band will perform a concert for students at Sun Devil Stadium after ASU plays Washington State on Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. (John Sleezer/Kansas City Star/MCT) The Fray performs the "Star Spangled Banner" prior to the start of the NCAA Tournament finals between Kentucky and Kansas at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on April 2, 2012, in New Orleans. The band will perform a concert for students at Sun Devil Stadium after ASU plays Washington State on Saturday, Nov. 22, 2014. (John Sleezer/Kansas City Star/MCT)

The game will the last home game of the season for the Sun Devils and will kick off at 11:00 am.

The Fray, a Colorado-based band, recently released its fourth album "Helios" in February.

ASU's student section cheers on the Sun Devils during ASU's game against Utah on Nov. 1. ASU's student section cheers on the Sun Devils during ASU's game against Utah on Nov. 1. (Photo by Andrew Ybanez)

Reach the sports editor at icbeck@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @ICBeck21

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @statepresssport

×