Bruce’s Story: My Life as a Woman

Bruce Jenner is no stranger to the harsh scrutiny of tabloid magazines and this week, the ongoing persecution of Jenner has reached new heights. InTouch magazine released a cover featuring him edited to look like a woman, complete with makeup, lipstick and floral clothing.

The cover sparked an uproar within the transgender community as well as the Kardashian family, who has reportedly cut off contact with the publication and banned it from Kardashian red carpet events. Once famous for being a gold medalist in the 1976 Olympics, it may be safe to say that Jenner will forever be better known for his Prince Valiant haircut and his not-so gold medal plastic surgery.

2 Chainz and Nancy Grace Debate the Legalization of Marijuana

What happens when a conservative television pundit debates the legalization of marijuana with a rapper who has the lyrics, “I am so high… attic. I am so high like an addict”?

You’ve guessed it: great television ensues.

That is exactly what transpired when 2 Chainz, a Grammy-nominated rap artist and overt cannabis-consumer, was invited onto HLN to debate Nancy Grace, a strong opposer of the use and legalization of marijuana. Even though the two mostly circumvented each other’s argument with incessant ramblings, no one can deny the vehement zeal of each of these debaters. Does anybody else smell a round two?

White-Out of the 2015 Oscars

The Oscar nominees were announced earlier this week; however, there was one thing missing. Was it the lavishly produced epic that is set against a tragic historical event? The costume drama with the plot elements of political intrigue and disability? A Woody Allen screenplay? Well, that last one is true. However, it is the complete absence of African-American acting nominations that is quite shocking.

The Academy is under intense criticism after all 20 acting nominations features white men and women for the first time since 1998. Perhaps the biggest shock is that David Oyelowo, the lead actor in “Selma,” was not nominated even though “Selma” is nominated.

Zedd & Selena Gomez dating?

Selena Gomez may be reinvigorated her dating life and it’s not with her infamous ex turned Calvin Klein model Justin Bieber. The former Disney actress was photographed with Zedd being affectionate and even holding hands at the Golden Globes. What makes this potential romance even more awkward is that the Electronic Dance Music producer wrote the instrumental for Bieber’s hit song, “Beauty and The Beat,” back in 2012. One thing is for sure: This potential love triangle will be resurfaced and used against Justin Bieber in his upcoming Comedy Central roast .

missing la and this punk, just a little tonight ?? shooting starts soon!! Eeeeekkkk --Fundamentals of Caregiving!!

Uma foto publicada por Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) em

Reach the reporter at zmoranno@asu.edu or follow @thezackarymoran on Twitter.

×