McDreamy gets divorced, Galifianakis shows off weight loss at SAG Awards and more

Dempsey and Fink Calls It Quits

While Patrick Dempsey was away in Daytona for a racing event this week, his now estranged wife, Jillian Fink, was busy filing her divorce papers. Fink had been married to the "Grey’s Anatomy" star for 15 years before calling it quits on Jan. 21, citing “irreconcilable differences.”

Just two days after the divorce papers were in, the couple released a statement to "Us Weekly:" “It is with careful consideration and mutual respect that we have decided to end our marriage."

The couple has three children together.

Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney Collab on New Song

Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney walk into a studio. Sound like a setup for a bad punchline? It’s not.

The unlikely trio recently teamed up to create “Four Five Seconds," a stripped down acoustic track that features only guitar and vocals. The song quickly surfaced on the Internet before being released this past weekend.

However, this is not the the first collaborative endeavor to come from West and The Beatles legend. They released “Only One," which featured West’s vocals over McCartney’s melodic piano chords.

It has been confirmed that “Four Five Seconds” will be featured on both West’s and Rihanna’s upcoming album.

Is That … Zach Galifiankis?

Zach Galifianakis, the 45-year-old comedian and actor, showed off a shockingly thinner frame this weekend at the SAG awards. In attendance to support his nominated film “Birdman," the actor was almost unrecognizable with a shaved beard and thinner waistline.

Galifianakis has publicly said that he has cut alcohol from his diet, to which he attributes the drastic weight loss. Last October, Galifianakis made a red carpet appearance where he also showcased a drop in weight, but that was nothing compared to this most recent appearance.

Galifianakis stood on stage while “Birdman” took home the top prizes of the night, making the night even sweeter for him.

Reach the reporter at zmoranno@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @thezackarymoran

×