Sun Devil Snapshot: Another walk-off, please

15:52 — Time left in the first half, marking the last time ASU men's basketball led in Sunday night's game against USC before senior forward Jonathan Gilling drilled a go-ahead 3-pointer with 42 seconds remaining. ASU went on to win 64-59.

32 — Field goal percentage for ASU men's basketball in Sunday's win, the second-lowest in a win in the Herb Sendek era.

5 —

2 — Consecutive games in which ASU baseball junior catcher RJ Ybarra has hit a home run after launching a bomb into the left field stands Sunday. Despite the blast, ASU fell 3-2 to drop two of their three games against No. 8 TCU.

7 — ASU won 7-6 3 — 3-0 win Friday night

2 — Consecutive weeks that ASU softball has won its Sunday matchup via a walk-off grand slam. After Bethany Kemp's slam last week, senior Haley Steele jerked one out of the park against New Mexico State on Sunday to seal the 11-7 win.

4 — Saturday 2 — defeat USC 76-73

10 — Ranking for ASU women's basketball in the latest AP Poll, released Monday.

47 —

9 — Number of total shutouts for ASU sophomore goaltender Robert Levin after Saturday's 2-0 win over Arizona. This exceeds his total from his freshman campaign, and is the most of any goalie in the ACHA.

6 — Total events won by ASU track and field at the NAU Tune-Up in Flagstaff.

193.475 — Total score for ASU gymnastics in their loss Friday night against No. 10 Oregon State, its second-lowest total of the season.

7-0 — Final score for ASU tennis in their whipping of NAU on Friday afternoon.

2-2 — Win-loss record for ASU water polo during their four games at the UCI invitational over the weekend.

Reach the assistant sports editor at fardaya@asu.edu or follow @fardaya15 on Twitter.

×