ASU football's Jordan Simone featured in "The Family: Part II"

The senior safety reflected back on his time in Tempe and looked ahead to the 2015 season.

Jordan Simone The Family

ASU football redshirt senior safety Jordan Simone continues the athletic department's "Countdown to Kickoff" video series with "The Family." (Photo Courtesy of @TheSunDevils).

On the first day of fall practice, senior safety Jordan Simone was featured in "The Family: Part II," a Sun Devil Athletics production. 

The video was a continuation of an earlier segment in which he opened up about his journey to Tempe.

After securing a scholarship and transferring to ASU from Washington State, the Sammamish, Washington native earned All-Pac-12 Conference honorable mention honors and emerged as one of the emotional leaders of the 2015 Sun Devil football team. 

Jordan's father, Ronnie, played football at ASU for two seasons from 1984 to 1985, and his brother Gino played at Washington State from 2009 to 2012. 

Sun Devil Athletics has also done two-part features with senior quarterback Mike Bercovici and senior wide receiver D.J. Foster.

The season begins Sept. 5 in Houston against Texas A&M.

Countdown to kickoff: 32 days.

Reach the sports editor at smodrich@asu.edu or follow @StefanJModrich on Twitter.

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepressport on Twitter

×