Five Easter brunch spots around ASU's Tempe campus

Check out these food spots serving delicious brunch items on Easter Sunday

easter.png

"Hop on over to these brunch locations." Illustration published on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. 

For college students, traveling to spend the day with family on Easter Sunday is not always feasible, especially for out-of-state students.

However, for students looking to celebrate the holiday with friends and peers, there are several spots around ASU's Tempe campus that offer great food and a relaxed brunch atmosphere.

Check out these five restaurants serving all the classics:

1. Matt’s Big Breakfast 

With breakfast served until closing, there's no shortage of homemade pancakes, warm oatmeal or cheesy omelets at Matt's Big Breakfast. These traditional dishes taste even better alongside one of the many drink options, including bottomless coffee, fresh orange juice or fresh squeezed honey lemonade.

2. Daily Jam 

Customers at this Mill Avenue restaurant, previously named Ncounter, can order vibrant red velvet waffles, which are gluten free and can be made with toppings like whipped cream and chocolate chips. Named the best waffles in Arizona by the Food Network, Daily Jam is definitely worth checking out. 

3. Harlow’s Cafe 

There's something to please everyone at Harlow's Cafe, from burgers and salads, to french toast and omelets. This cafe, only a short drive from ASU's Tempe campus, even has a section on the menu with heartier meal options for those feeling extra hungry.

4. Snooze: an AM Eatery

Head over to Snooze for a variety of menu items to suit all tastes, including six types of eggs Benedict. Also, be sure to try any of the many pancake options, such as the pineapple upside down pancakes or the sweet potato pancakes.

5. U.S. Egg 

A variety of drinks, such as mimosa flights and flavored Bloody Marys — like the Eye Opener with jalapeños or the Tailgate with bacon — will be available at U.S. Egg on the end of Mill Avenue. This locally owned establishment has classic brunch food items, as well as a gluten free menu. 

Reach the reporter at vahill1@asu.edu or follow @victoriaahill99 on Twitter. 

×