2020 ASU salary database update. What are your questions?

We’ve updated our ASU employee salary database to include 2020 data, and now we want to hear from you

Salary Database.png

Graphic published on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020.

Since 2017, The State Press has published a database that includes ASU employee salaries in an effort to make the data, which used to sit in a binder, more accessible to our readers and the University community. 

We’ve used the data to find a pay gap between male and female deans, and we will continue to analyze and make the data more digestible in the coming weeks and months. 

The coronavirus pandemic has further highlighted institutional inequalities across the board, making the information within this database even more important. 

Reporters and editors at The State Press will do our best to find these inequalities in our community.

So now we want to hear from our readers. What do you want us to look into? Are there specific concerns you have about the salaries of ASU employees? Let us know by emailing editor.statepress@gmail.com

If you ask us a question, we promise to seek an answer to the best of our ability. Our best stories come from our readers, and our commitment is to you. 

Is there something you want to see us cover that we haven't? Email editor.statepress@gmail.com

×