We updated the ASU Salary Database for 2021. What do you want to know?

Find out how much each ASU employee got paid in 2021, and let us know what questions you want answered

Salary Database.png

Graphic published on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020.

The State Press published its fifth update to its ASU salary database. The update includes the reported salaries and positions of over 12,000 University employees in 2021.

Since 2017, we have published updates to the database to provide transparency on how much employees make at ASU. It has allowed us to analyze gaps in pay for certain positions at the University.

We previously found a pay gap between male and female deans through the database, and we want to find more stories that shed light on pay inequities within the University.

To do so, we want your help. Submit any questions, concerns or trends you see among the salaries of ASU employees in the Google Form below. Email editor.statepress@gmail.com if you have any questions about the database itself or if something needs a correction.

The stories that provide the most impact on the community come from the community itself. We will make every effort to answer your questions quickly and accurately.

Is there something you want to see us cover that we haven't? Email editor.statepress@gmail.com

×