We updated the ASU salary database for 2022. What do you want to know?

Find out how much each ASU employee got paid in 2022, and let us know what questions you want answered

Salary Database.png

Graphic published on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020.

The State Press published its sixth update to its ASU salary database. The update includes the reported salaries and positions of over 20,000 University employees in 2022. These employees include coaches, professors, marketing strategists, academic advisors, leaders of ASU's enterprises and more. 

Since 2017, we have published updates to the database to provide transparency on how much employees make at ASU. The data is a public record obtained each year from the University, but the database and any subsequent analysis and reporting is originally created by staff members at The State Press.

We previously found a pay gap between male and female deans after analyzing the database and are working to analyze the numbers in this year's update. Similarly, we use the data in coverage of contract extensions and top University leadership pay increases and we want to find more stories that shed light on pay within higher education. 

The stories that have the most impact and that serve the most people come from the community we cover. Submit any questions, concerns or trends you see in the database using the Google Form below. Email us at editor.statepress@gmail.com if you have questions about the methods we use to publish the database or if something needs to be corrected. 

Social media director Rubyanne Moley and digital editor-in-chief Piper Hansen contributed to the reporting of this article. The original database code was created by Chuck Dries and James Quigley. 

Edited by Greta Forslund. 

Is there something you want to see us cover that we haven't? Email editor.statepress@gmail.com.

×