ECHO FROM THE STARS: WEEKLY HOROSCOPE NOV. 21

Weekly horoscope for ASU students to help reveal what is in store for the star signs

echo-taurus-horoscope-kubasko.jpg

For all of our astrology lovers, The Echo is diving into how the stars align each week.

As we approach the final stretch of the semester, with just a week and a half left of classes, the cosmic energies continue to influence our academic endeavors. Let's explore what the stars have in store for each zodiac sign in this phase of the academic journey.

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

This week, prepare for a burst of energy as the Sun moves into Sagittarius, bringing light to your ninth house of international expansion. Mars will join the fun on Friday, igniting your desire for worldly pursuits. However, be mindful and make sure to step back, reevaluate your goals and weigh the risks before taking a plunge.

It's important to avoid idolizing individuals and to keep your own personal development at the forefront. Mars' new position eliminates the need for seclusion and promotes collaboration. Keep in mind that there's a whole world out there waiting to be discovered, but achieving goals requires careful preparation. Embrace the journey, but be mindful of potential risks along the way.

Thanksgiving dish: Green bean casserole

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

This week, the Sun enters Sagittarius on Wednesday, illuminating your eighth house of intimacy and bonding. This cosmic alignment sets the stage for deep soul connections and heightened passion. On Friday, Mars joins the party, intensifying the energy. Your allure will be irresistible, especially behind closed doors. Whether single or attached, be cautious of romantic encounters. 

Impulsive actions may lead to complications, so ensure clarity in your connections. Saturn brings reality checks on Thursday and Saturday, urging restraint in impulsive decisions. Protect your secrets, vet your allies and hold your cards close to your chest in order to stay ahead.

Thanksgiving dish: Mashed potatoes

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

This week, prepare for dynamic partnerships as the Sun enters Sagittarius on Wednesday, illuminating your seventh house of partnership. Mars joins the cosmic party on Friday, prioritizing romance. Reflect on your connections and take bold steps toward fulfilling relationship satisfaction. Mars will energize you, but be mindful not to appear overly assertive. For couples, inject excitement into your relationship; for singles, embrace the dating scene but avoid rushing things.

Watch for work interference causing turbulence, with Saturn's squares to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday. Address professional demands honestly without turning them into competition. Embrace change, align goals and maximize your time with your peers.

Thanksgiving dish: Sweet potato

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

This week, the universe urges you to prioritize your physical and mental well-being. On Wednesday, the Sun moves into Sagittarius, illuminating your sixth house of health and wellness. Take this opportunity to embark on a journey towards a healthier lifestyle by making a conscious effort to balance indulgence with healthy choices. Focus on nourishing your body and mind to ensure a happy and fulfilling holiday season.

On Friday, Mars joins the Sun, motivating you to prioritize wellness. Take charge of your health through eating intuitively and staying active. Partner with a friend or loved one for mutual support. Later in the week, Saturn's squares to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday demand discipline. Set boundaries, prioritize self-care, ask for support and focus on your well-being.

Thanksgiving dish: Butternut Squash Soup

Leo (July 23 - Aug. 22)

This week, the Sun will enter Sagittarius and illuminate your fifth house of recreation and love. A dynamic and vibrant atmosphere will be established with Mars joining the Sun. You can expect a surge in your social engagements and your home could transform into a bustling hub of activity. It's an ideal time to let your hair down and relish in the company of loved ones.

For those in relationships, Mars sparks passion, encouraging open communication about desires. However, beware of potential interference later in the week as Saturn forms squares to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday, leading to jealousy and impulsive reactions. Keep drama at bay, prioritize self-care and enjoy the festivities without unnecessary complications.

Thanksgiving dish: Turkey

Virgo (Aug. 23 - Sep. 22)

This week, prepare for a domestic focus as the Sun enters Sagittarius, highlighting your fourth house. Mars joins the Sun in this area, encouraging social activity, family gatherings and potential renovation projects. Consider making your home cozier and more aligned with your current needs. However, be cautious of emotional turbulence later in the week as Saturn forms squares to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday, possibly triggering repressed feelings. 

It's essential to maintain a sense of privacy in personal matters and avoid the temptation to overshare with close relatives. It's important to stay composed under challenging situations and find healthy outlets for venting your emotions, such as writing in a journal or speaking with a therapist. When confronted with unnecessary drama, it's best to disengage and maintain a positive mindset.

Thanksgiving dish: Cranberry sauce

Libra (Sep. 23 - Oct. 22)

This week, prepare for a social whirlwind as the Sun enters Sagittarius on Wednesday, illuminating your third house of friendship, local activity and communication. Mars joins the Sun in this lively zone on Friday, offering a golden opportunity to strengthen collaborations with friends, family and neighbors. Embrace teamwork, inspire without pushing and consider new partnerships that would be mutually beneficial. 

You may encounter obstacles or opposition, so it's a good idea to prepare yourself mentally. Saturn will form squares to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday, which could lead to delays or pushback. In challenging conversations, it's essential to remain diplomatic and avoid becoming defensive. Stay open and receptive to necessary changes in relationships.

Thanksgiving dish: Stuffing

Scorpio (Oct. 23 - Nov. 21) 

This week, prepare for financial opportunities as the Sun enters Sagittarius on Wednesday, lighting up your second house of finances. Mars joins the Sun in this lucrative zone on Friday, providing a spark for new initiatives and opportunities for growth. Before diving in, conduct reality checks, crunch numbers and assess situations realistically.

The week may bring some delays or pushback, especially in luxury and indulgence as Saturn forms squares with the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday. Embrace resourcefulness and navigate conflicts calmly in both finances and relationships.

Thanksgiving dish: Pumpkin pie

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)

Birthday season kicks off this week with the Sun entering your sign on Wednesday, bringing enthusiasm and optimism. Mars joins the Sun in your confident and self-empowered first house on Friday, providing energy and motivation for upcoming projects. Harness this cosmic can-do energy by laying essential foundations and taking calculated risks. Be wary of distractions and focus on producing the best results. 

Later in the week, Saturn's squares to the Sun and Mars may put a speed check on your initiatives. Manage your emotional temperature, avoid overcommitting and make sure to prioritize self-care.

Thanksgiving dish: Scalloped potatoes

Capricorn (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19) 

This week, it's time to downshift, unwind and recharge as the Sun enters Sagittarius and your twelfth house of rest on Wednesday. Mars joins the Sun in this introspective zone on Friday, offering decluttering, downsizing and detoxifying opportunities. While you may experience lower energy levels, engage in dream journaling, meditation and healing activities. 

As the week progresses, Saturn's squares to the Sun and Mars may present unexpected obstacles to achieving your goals. To navigate these challenges, it's crucial to stay clear and practical in your communication, avoid making decisions without considering others, and expand your network of connections. Remember to thank those who have helped you and pay it forward whenever possible this holiday season.

Thanksgiving dish: Pecan pie

Aquarius (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)  

This week, it's time to embrace strength in numbers and prioritize collaboration as the Sun enters Sagittarius and your eleventh house of community and group activity. Mars joins the Sun in this team-spirited zone on Friday, encouraging you to connect with friends, expand your network and enjoy social activities. Make plans with friends you haven't seen and consider exploring new social scenes. 

However, be aware of potential interference later in the week as Saturn forms squares to the Sun and Mars, reminding you to be mindful of financial boundaries and not to compromise your budget for others' spending habits. Stay true to your values and maintain a healthy balance in social interactions. 

Thanksgiving dish: Mac and cheese

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)  

This week, you can expect a surge in your professional drive as the Sun enters Sagittarius and moves into your tenth house of career success. Mars is also joining the Sun on Friday, creating a powerful combination to help you advance your career. It's an excellent time to focus on your goals, take advantage of your heightened energy levels and consider acquiring new skills. Make the most of this time to move forward in your career.

Later in the week, be attentive to both visible and behind-the-scenes developments. Saturn sends challenging aspects to the Sun on Thursday and Mars on Saturday, urging you to stay at the top of your professional game. Evaluate your strategies, ensure you work smartly and consider outsourcing tasks to optimize your efforts.

Thanksgiving dish: Dinner rolls

Edited by Claire van Doren, Sadie Buggle and Grace Copperthite.

Editor’s Note: The dates for the star signs are from Ten Thousand Villages.

Reach the reporter at asvargo@asu.edu and follow @asvargo on X.

×