Nikolai de Vera

More articles »

GEEKING IT UP: Self proclaimed "Geek Jock" Chris Price works off his computer to produce a podcast about his life as both a computer geek and college jock. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
ODD JOBS: Billboards, such as ones at the Homer G. Language and Literature building, are filled with flyers for full- and part-time jobs for students who want to earn extra cash over the summer. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
FINALS STRESS: A student studies at the library. The amount of people at the library will be increasing in the next week because of finals. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
EMPTY FOR A BIT LONGER: The empty lot where Dave's Doghouse used to be was planned to be a convention center for the city of Tempe. However, because of the uncertain economic times, the plans have been put on hold. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
SINKING SUN: The setting sun tries to shine through the corridor located between the Foundation building and the Foundation parking garage. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
ASU OLYMPICS: Students from different parts of the world play soccer at the SRC field on Saturday afternoon as part of the olympic event hosted by the Coalition of International students over the weekend. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
ANOTHER MANS TREASURE: ASU's annual Ditch the Dumpster Drive started this past weekend. Students are urged to bypass the dumpster when getting rid of unwanted items and instead donate them to one of the many donation bins located around the Residence Halls. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
SUMMER DRIVE: A cart submerges itself in a ditch as the heat starts to build up in the valley. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)
VOTING ON 100: Psychology freshman Abby Henderson informs a student about the Proposition 100 vote at the Hayden Lawn last week. (Photo by Nikolai de Vera)

More media »

×