YouTube has received an onslaught of multiple silly videos recently. The first string of the latest viral videos can be attributed to Psy, the singer who created the ubiquitous “Gangnam Style” and the ridiculous imitation of riding a horse. Following suit was the line of convulsing people dancing to “Harlem Shake” by Baauer, popularized last month.

In a society with an abundance of rapidly changing technology and trends, the "Harlem Shake" is already starting to become a fading phenomenon. Another silly viral trend, goats contributing to popular songs in remixes, is quickly gaining momentum. The State Press compiled a list of goat videos for you to enjoy post-midterm frenzies.

1. Nothing says angst like a disheartened T-Swift mourning her ex-boyfriend with a goat wailing to the song.

2. Gotye? Surely you have been mistaken. In this remix, you can call him Goatye.

3. While you’re dancing to Usher’s hit, enjoy some not-so-subtle additions to the chorus.

4. As Zedd breaks down the beats, another “musical” component is added.

5. I had to pay homage to MJ.

Are you eager to get in on the action? Feel free to share more goat videos in the comments section.

Reach the reporter at lrogoff@asu.edu.

×