ASU vs. Colorado: By the numbers

See which numbers stood out in ASU's blowout home win

Redshirt junior tight end Kody Kohl (83) recovers a Sun Devil fumble for a touchdown in the first quarter against Colorado on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2015, at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe.

ASU football coach Todd Graham improved to 27-1 when leading at halftime, and the Sun Devils rolled to their seventh straight victory over the Colorado Buffaloes in Tempe Saturday night. What else stood out from last night's win?

Yards per rush for Colorado, including sacks. ASU's defensive front had another great game keeping opposing running backs in check, making the Buffaloes throw the ball and force the ball down the field to try to stay in the game.

Touchdown passes for redshirt senior quarterback Mike Bercovici, matching his career high. Bercovici completed just under two-thirds of his passes for 260 yards, as well.

Sacks for ASU's defense, a season high. Led by redshirt season devilbacker Antonio Longino's two and a half, the defense pressured Colorado junior quarterback Sefo Liufau all night.

Kickoffs for junior kicker Zane Gonzalez, all of which resulted in touchbacks. Gonzalez has now recorded 28 touchbacks in 36 attempts, or 78 percent, in his first season in kickoff duties for ASU.

Total yards for redshirt junior wide receiver Tim White. Overall, White caught seven passes for 144 yards and two touchdowns and returned three kickoffs for 82 yards, providing a spark for both units and keeping the Sun Devils in positive field position.

Reach the reporter at mtonis@asu.edu or follow @Tonis_The_Tiger on Twitter.

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow @statepresssport on Twitter.

×