Arren Kimbel-Sannit

Recent articles:

Recent media:

A sign reads "Immigration Reform Good for: Economy, Families, everyone" inside the LUCHA minimum wage campaign room. 

Schreiner's Fine Sausage specialty shop carries 60 sausage types and various deli meats, as well as a $5 brown bag lunch. Image taken Tuesday, July 5, 2016.

Downtown Phoenix's late-night foodie haven Welcome Diner is a hole-in-the-wall that offers a creative menu with a retro aesthetic. Image taken May 29, 2016.

Newly elected Undergraduate Student Government Tempe Senate President Cristian Torres poses for a portrait on Tuesday, April 26, 2015.

brandon-bishop-runoff

Brandon Bishop stands in front of the steps of Old Main at ASU's Tempe campus on April 7, 2016 after winning a runoff election that officially declared his presidency for the 2016-17 school year.

Graduate and Professional Student Association President Pauline Venieris speaks before the Associated Students of ASU Supreme Court on Friday, March 25, 2016.

Kenzie Johnson, Bishop campaign candidate for vice president of policy, speaks during the Tempe Undergraduate Student Government debate held in the North Plaza of the Memorial Union on Wednesday, March 23, 2016. She is joined on stage by presidential candidate Brandon Bishop, center, and his vice president of services John Lauro, right.

Presidential candidate Grady Eldridge speaks during the Tempe Undergraduate Student Government debate held in the North Plaza of the Memorial Union on Wednesday, March 23, 2016                     

Tempe Undergraduate Student Government elections commissioner Anthony Zlaket moderates the USG debate held in the North Plaza of the Memorial Union on Wednesday, March 23, 2016.

Undergraduate Student Government Downtown President Corina Tapscott poses for a portrait on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016, in the Student Center in the Post Office in downtown Phoenix.

The Center for Negative Carbon Emissions is working on a project to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.