Other than Ramen: To Cheesiness and Beyond

Cheesy goodness. Photo by Gabriela Rodiles.

Who says “Toy Story”-themed Macaroni and Cheese has to be reserved for second graders? I say college students can savor this all-American favorite, too. Take your Woody and Buzz to gourmet infinity and beyond by trying these three toppings with your Easy Mac.

For a salty surprise, sprinkle in some Bacon Bits. To add a crunch, toss in my personal favorite, Goldfish (Pizza or Extra Cheddar flavored are the bomb). Spice up the cheddar with a spoonful of salsa and a dollop of sour cream–like Kraft suggests.

Want to take your taste buds out of this world? Try the Alfredo, Triple Cheese, White Cheddar and Cheddar Explosion flavors of Easy Mac.

The best parts of this blue cup wonder: it won’t blow your budget! At its $1.19 price tag each, you can even stock up for the week on this cheesy meal. Cha-ching!

If you can pour milk into cereal, you can definitely make Easy Mac. All you have to do is add water, pop it in the microwave, and you’re done!

The downfalls of Easy Mac: the massive amount of processed ingredients (you know, the long complicated words under nutrition info you can’t pronounce) and the whopping 43 grams of carbohydrates. But hey! This is college right?

×