Tempe Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• A 19-year-old Tempe man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia on Feb. 8 at approximately 9:40 a.m. at his residence near South Rural Road and East University Drive, police reported.

Police conducted a “knock and talk” at his apartment, according to a report.

Upon contact he admitted to knowing that a quantity of marijuana was going to be shipped to his apartment, police reported.

Police obtained a search warrant for the package and apartment, according to a report.

A search revealed various items of drug paraphernalia and approximately two ounces of marijuana that were individually wrapped, police reported.

As a result, the suspect was booked and released, police reported.

• A 19-year-old Chandler man was arrested on suspicion of a Gilbert city warrant and a Pinal County warrant on Feb. 8 at about 4:50 p.m. near South Price Road and West Elliot Road in Chandler, police reported.

During the arrest, several items of drug paraphernalia and a usable quantity of marijuana were found in plain view of his apartment, according to a police report.

He was booked on the warrants and released pending drug charges, police reported.

The man was also wanted in Tempe for organized retail theft and trafficking in stolen property, according to a police report.

Investigation revealed he committed organized retail theft at a Wal-Mart near South Rural Road and East Southern Avenue on Dec. 22 at 8:37 p.m., on Dec. 31 at 5:56 p.m. and on Jan. 4 at 8:31 a.m., police reported.

In each incident, he tore multiple Nintendo Wii controllers from locked peg hooks, went down an adjacent aisle and tore open the packaging, according to a report.

He then concealed the items in his pants prior to exiting the store past all points of purchase without making any attempt to pay for the items, police reported.

After being Mirandized during an interview with police, he admitted selling the items at local GameStop stores to obtain money for survival, according to a report.

He is unemployed and being evicted from his apartment — he was “out of options,” police reported.

×