Downtown Dispatch: St. Francis' Chic Experience

One of the delicious flat breads you can order.  Photo by Chelsea Brown.
One of the delicious flat breads you can order. Photo by Chelsea Brown.

Off of Camelback Road sits a community restaurant like no other. St. Francis is an urban restaurant that offers a unique dining experience and quality food that is sure to make your taste buds sings.

Located in the heart of Phoenix, this restaurant serves a variety of salads, sandwiches, soups, pizzas, and burgers in their chic building that lends it way to indoor and outdoor seating. The interior of the building is cozy, and makes you feel like you’re in some chic restaurant in New York. The outdoor space is just as cozy, and is perfect for an evening dinner date or afternoon lunch during one of those cool spring days.

The last time I went to St. Francis, my date and I both had butternut squash soup (a seasonal item, I believe), and split a cheese flatbread. If you’re into splitting, I would seriously consider this combo, as you get the best of both worlds (who doesn’t like soup and pizza?). If you’re looking for something a little lighter, I would go with the citrus salad and house=made baguette (who doesn’t love homemade bread?).

St. Francis is located at 111 E. Camelback Rd., and is open Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m., Saturday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.

×