Downtown Dispatch: HandMADE Lotions and Scrubs

Ever wonder how to make your own salt scrubs and lotions? What about how to pick out high-quality essential oils, and also what are the real benefits of oils?  Well, tonight at MADE Art Boutique in downtown Phoenix you can do and learn about just that. MADE is continuing their in-store workshops (remember the terrarium workshop they had last month?  It was seriously cool.) with Lisa Saper-Bloom, a licensed massage therapist and also certified yoga instructor, aromatherapist, and health/life coach, will be teaching wanting workshop students to identify high-quality essential oils, as well as the healing benefits of different oils, and also how to create your own salt scrubs and lotions.

The cost of the workshop is $35, which includes all supplies needed. Spots for the workshop can be reserved by emailing info@madephx.com, or calling the store at 602-256-MADE.

I have a feeling this workshop is going to be a lot of fun, and since the heat is on the rise in the Valley (along with terribly harsh rays from the sun) it’s the perfect time of year to learn how to make scrubs and lotions to keep your skin healthy through the summer.

MADE Art Boutique is located at 922 N. 5th Street.

×