Other than Ramen: Easy Raspberry Lemonade

When life hands you lemons... Photo by Gabriela Rodiles.

The weather is heating up, the pool is getting warmer, and there are only a few weeks of school left (not that I’m counting or anything)! Looks like summer is right around the corner. Start planning the menu for pool parties and afternoon barbeques with friends, and don’t forget to include this Easy Raspberry Lemonade.

You can take the flavor (and the wow-factor) of this refreshing drink to the next level by adding in some frozen raspberries, some lime juice, or (if appropriate) another secret “ingredient.”

I did a little research on my favorite recipe website, allrecipes.com, and found a great and inexpensive recipe for you to try. Because this is made with raspberry lemonade concentrate, which you can find in the freezer section of the grocery store, you won’t have to hand squeeze tons of lemons.

Your friends will be so impressed when you tell them you made this yourself. But, they never have to know how easy it was to make!

Ingredients

1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate

3 cups water

3/4 teaspoon lime juice

1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage

1 cup crushed ice

1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, garnish

Directions

In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice. Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice. Garnish each glass with fresh or frozen raspberries. Enjoy!

×