ASU Police reported the following incidents Wednesday:

• An unknown person or persons committed criminal damage when they recklessly used a BB gun on April 14 at 3:30 p.m. at ASU’s Vista Del Sol on East Apache Boulevard, police reported.

The unknown person or persons accidentally broke two female ASU students’ balcony window, according to the police report.

The total estimated loss is $600, police reported.

• Between Friday at 5 p.m. and Saturday at 11:00 p.m., an 18-year-old female ASU student allegedly received approximately 350 harassing phone calls, including one threatening phone call from her former 21-year-old ASU student boyfriend, police reported.

She received the calls on her cell phone while at her residence in ASU’s Taylor Place at the Downtown campus, according to a police report.

The female student’s former boyfriend admitted to making the phone calls, and she is willing to aide in prosecution, police reported.

Criminal charges against the former boyfriend for use of telephone to threaten, harass or offend and domestic violence were submitted to the County Attorney, according to the report.

• On Friday at approximately 2:30 p.m., a 31-year-old man was allegedly assaulted by a 32-year-old woman during a religious protest at ASU’s Memorial Union, police reported.

The man is a street preacher who was speaking out against homosexuality and was engaged by the woman, a self-proclaimed homosexual, in heated debate, according to a police report.

During the debate, the woman struck the man on his shoulder with her right arm, police reported.

He did not sustain any injury and does not wish prosecution, according to a police report.

• On April 13 at approximately 5:15 p.m., a 19-year-old female ASU student allegedly took approximately 40 pills of Trazodone at her residence in Hassayampa Academic Village at the Tempe campus, police reported.

Tempe Fire responded and transported her to Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital for treatment, according to a police report.

ASU Counseling Services was notified and will follow up with the student, police reported.

×