Bravo to Saturday Night Live's cast for spoofing "Fox & Friends" this past weekend, referencing the popular conservative station's inability to report accurately on the Affordable Care Act. Actor Kenan Thompson played Neil deGrasse Tyson speaking about climate change, much to the amusement of the unconvinced "Fox & Friends" hosts. Actress Anna Kendrick guest starred.

Boo to a crazy party in Isla Vista, Calif., on Saturday that ended in about 100 arrests and 44 people being taken to the hospital. We love a good party as much as the next student, but when your weekend rager turns into a brawl that includes lighting fires and hitting police officers in the head with bricks and backpacks full of alcohol, it's time to take it down a notch.

Boo to the flasher who's been indecently exposing himself around the Physical Education buildings on the Tempe campus. Beyond being just creepy, it's the last month of school — ain't nobody got time for that.

Boo to Mississippi's Religious Freedom Restoration Act. The bill, which Gov. Phil Bryant signed Thursday, will become law July 1 and has opponents worried it could lead to state-sanctioned discrimination against the LGBTQ community on the basis of religion.

Bravo to the people of Afghanistan for making this year's elections its most successful yet. Despite reported threats from the Taliban, about 7 million votes were estimated to have been cast, 3 million more than the last elections in 2009. Results are expected to be released in the coming days.

×