ASU football to wear white and maroon against Washington

Redshirt senior quarterback Taylor Kelly is tackled by the Cougars defense at a road game in Washington during the 2013 season. (Photo by John Freitag, Courtesy of Daily Evergreen)

Redshirt senior quarterback Taylor Kelly is tackled by the Cougars defense at a road game in Washington during the 2013 season. (Photo by John Freitag, Courtesy of Daily Evergreen) Redshirt senior quarterback Taylor Kelly is tackled by the Washington State defense at a road game during the 2013 season. (Photo by John Freitag, Courtesy of Daily Evergreen)

Coming off the Maroon Monsoon against Stanford, ASU's football team will wear a combination of white jerseys and maroon pants against Washington on Saturday.

The Sun Devils will also wear a gold helmet to go along with the jersey combination.

Washington will counter with a purple jersey and pants combination and a gold chrome helmet.

The Huskies used the same uniform combination against UA last year, a game the Huskies won 31-13.

Reach the sports editor at icbeck@asu.edu or follow him on Twitter @ICBeck21

Like State Press Sports on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @statepresssport

×