Bravo to Vice President Joe Biden and a rumored three dozen other Democrats, who have yet to commit to attending Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's congressional address that was planned by Speaker of the House John Boehner. Netanyahu has also been denied a meeting with the White House and won't be meeting with Secretary of State John Kerry when he's in town.

Boo to silly Super-Bowl related tattoos. One diehard Seahawks fan will live his life with an embarrassing "Seattle Back-To-Back Champions" tattoo. (Note: They lost the game.) Also, as much as the public loves Left Shark from Katy Perry's halftime performance, we may never love Left Shark as much as the man who now permanently has him on his body.

Bravo to Sports Illustrated for featuring a plus-size model in their new ad campaign. The size 12-14 model has been encouraging others to show off their curves in Sports Illustrated's campaign, #CurvesinBikinis.

Boo to Fox News. The terrors of ISIS has set the Internet ablaze once again with a video allegedly showing a Jordanian pilot being burnt alive. While Fox News never showed the previous videos of beheadings released by the the Islamic extremist group, it decided to broadcast this arguably more graphic video on air for all viewers to see, giving ISIS the publicity they wanted in the first place.

Bravo to ASU junior Jon Rahm for finishing in a tie for fifth in the Phoenix Open. He is back in action for ASU and is tied for first after one round in the Amer Ari Invitational.

Boo to the New York crash between a commuter train and a car Tuesday evening. The accident killed six and injured more than a dozen people. Our hearts go out to the friends and families of those affected.

Bravo to the University of Vermont for officially recognizing a third gender identity. The recognition of another gender — simply "neutral" — provides people who identify as non-binary the comfort of identifying with the true version of themselves rather than with the gender they were assigned at birth. Identity freedom for members of the LGBT community is always something worth celebrating.

Boo to Brian Williams for "misremembering" being in a plane that was shot at. You misremember what you had for breakfast, not being shot at, Brian.

Bravo to the Sun Devil Marching Band for performing in the Super Bowl XLIX alongside Katy Perry. While they didn't play any instruments, they definitely rocked the palm tree look.

Boo to a bunch of Arizona students for not getting vaccinated. The Arizona Republic reported this week that up to one-third of unvaccinated students don't have the necessary exemptions to be unvaccinated.

×