ASU 2022 student government election guide

Find information about candidates for all of the University Student Government elections here

USG Election Guide 2022 USE THIS

Elections will be held March 28-29 online across ASU's campuses. Results will be released on March 30. 

Undergraduate Student Government elections are underway, and The State Press has compiled a guide for each position on the ballots.

Each of ASU's main campuses — Tempe, Downtown Phoenix, West and Polytechnic — has its own respective student government. The four groups together make up the Associated Students of ASU as well as the Council of Presidents, which consists of the USG presidents from each campus.

Ballots for each campus consist of tickets for the top three executive positions: president, vice president of policy and vice president of service. Ballots also include Senate candidates representing the students in the colleges on each campus.

Students can vote for their picks for the executive positions and senator(s) depending on which campus and college they attend from March 29-30. Elections will take place both in person and online through SunDevilSync. The results of the USG election will be released on March 31, and the results of the GPSA election will be released on April 3.

Candidates running on each campus

Additional coverage on ASU student government

Editor's note: This story was updated on March 28, 2022, at 7:17 p.m. to include the date GPSA releases its election results.

×