THIS GUY IS THE MAN

(In response to Kyle Newman’s Dec. 1 column, “Tim Tebow has come a long way this season.”)

All (Denver Bronco’s Tim) Tebow does is win. He’s a natural leader. You can’t teach that. He will get better passing the ball, but he doesn’t need to be John Elway to succeed.

He is the most athletic runner at the quarterback position I’ve ever seen and when a play needs to be made, he makes it. Plus, what no one’s talking about is that he’s not turning the ball over. What does he have, one interception? I’ll take that and a 5-1 record every day. Within the next 2-3 years he has a legitimate shot to take this team to the Super Bowl and would you bet against him in a close game?

Jackson Baer

Statepress.com reader

Need a break from finals? A break spent writing a letter to the editor to The State Press will be a well-spent break. Do you have any pressing concerns about campus issues? Enraged about the shortened Winter Break or have opinions on who should be the new head coach of the ASU football team?

Write us a letter. We can attest it’s pretty awesome to see your name in print. You should try it sometime: It’s the cool thing to do.

Letters are 250 words of less and must include your name and affiliation to the University (e.g. undergraduate, graduate student, faculty, etc.). Anonymity is not granted.

×