BASKETBALL? IN THE STATE PRESS?

(In response to Eli Grasser’s Nov. 30 column, “Power rankings: Cal favored to take Pac-12)

Arizona “cracked” the top 25 a long time ago. They are not currently in the top 25 but they definitely “cracked” it.

Why is a basketball article even appearing in the State Press? No one at ASU cares about basketball.

John Alexander

Statepress.com reader

LOVING LAKES

(In response to the Nov. 30 editorial, “Wishy-washy promises)

That would be awesome. Having an actual swimming beach at Tempe Town Lake would be awesome.

It’s so hot in Arizona, and the idea of having another way to cool off, and having a beach at that would be awesome. I hope this works out.

Tyler Korwin

Statepress.com reader

(In response to Brennan Smith’s Nov. 30 article, “Candidates announce plan for swimming beach at Tempe Town Lake”)

Would (have) loved to have been able to escape to the beach on the weekends while I was a student at ASU. This is such a great idea to better use Tempe Town Lake.

Jillian Chameleon

Statepress.com reader

Dennis Erickson is out, and the search for a new coach has just begun. Have any thoughts or ideas on who should replace him? Send us a letter.

The Freshman 15 myth got busted. Do you believe in it still? Send us a letter and tell us why.

Have any study tips for the impending finals? Let us know.

Readers can send us letters to the editor at letters.editor@asu.edu. Letters should be no longer than 250 and include the writer’s affiliation to the University. Click here to subscribe to the daily State Press newsletter.

×