This week was another busy week for The State Press. You might not have caught it all but don't worry — we did. Take a minute to comb through the week's top stories and a few we think you'll like to read.

ASU alumna 'Miss Krystle' launches entertainment law firm on top of successful music career

Photo by Larry Alan Photography | Courtesy

ASU alumna Krystle Delgado wears many hats such as attorney, nonprofit founder and singer. Reporter Skylar Mason profiles Delgado, her homeschool upbringing, how she found her fit at ASU and launched her career after graduating.

Read more: ASU's Black Artists and Designers club fosters artistic talent on campus

Former ASU student tours with Broadway production

Sun Devil Snapshot: Jordan Masters makes history, three ASU squads sweep weekend

Photo by J. Bauer-Leffler | The State Press

Catch up on the top stories from State Press Sports. This week was ASU assistant swim and dive coach and olympian Misty Hyman's first match against her alma mater, Stanford.

Read more: Sun Devil Snapshot: Soccer players drafted, women's basketball on a roll

Sun Devil Snapshot: Michael Phelps and Todd Graham made headlines over break

Gov. Doug Ducey supports lifting regulations banning UberX from Phoenix Sky Harbor

Photo by Coleton Berry | The State Press

Earlier this month, Gov. Doug Ducey announced his support for lifting restrictions that prohibit Uber cars from offering their service to those at Phoenix Sky Harbor. Reporter Isabel Ewan tells why this is a big deal for Phoenix's economy.

Read more: Beware your next Uber driver, a complete stranger

A ride-sharing tale

ASU's Derby Devils are skating their way to fame and unity

Photo by Johanna Huckeba | The State Press

ASU has a club for everything. One club on campus aims to promote "the modern sport of roller derby to the ASU community." Reporter Noelle Lilley spoke to members of the club and explained why the club is more than just a bunch of people skating on a basketball court.

Read more: New roller derby club seeks to spread sport's reach

English professor by day, roller derby dame by night

Stories we think you'll love:

Rethinking American poverty with a global perspective

Photo by J.B. Forbes | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Poverty and income inequality have become political talking points in this year's election. Is poverty in the United States all that bad? Columnist George Heiler dives into the question and explains his point of view.

Read more: Government unsuccessful in combating poverty

West, Polytechnic students join Two Dollar Challenge to help combat poverty

Next time you see a bandwagon fan, thank them

Photo by John Gastaldo | San Diego Union-Tribune

It's gratifying to see a sports team succeed, especially if you have been a life-long fan. Seeing someone hop between winning teams only to call themselves a "true fan" can be frustrating and annoying. Reporter Matt Layman argues that these fans should be appreciated from a financial point of view.

Here's how to register to vote for your state's presidential primary

Photo by Ben Moffat | The State Press

Whether or not you've made up your mind for who you're going to vote for in this year's presidential primary, it's important to make sure you're registered. Reporter Aimee Plante breaks down the voter registry process.

Read more: 

ASU's new Center for Political Thought and Leadership opened with lecture on Abraham Lincoln

Jack of all clubs: ASU Comedy

Photo by Scott Bara | Courtesy

Each week, reporter Jeff Darge profiles a student organization on campus. This week, he spoke to members of ASU Comedy and got to know what makes this group, "ASU's funniest people."

Read more: Jack of all clubs: Sun Devils are Better Together

Reach the reporter at anicla@asu.edu or follow @AndrewNiclaASU on Twitter.

×