The State Press' ultimate guide to spring break

The Cold War Kids kick off the 2015 Summer Ends Concert Series in Tempe Beach Park on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015. The series will continue this weekend, Thursday through Sunday, and will feature a range of artists.

Congratulations, the weeks of studying and pulling all-nighters have finally paid off. You've made it to spring break. We've put together the ultimate spring break list to help you make the most of your week off of school. Whether you're flying back to visit family or just relaxing in your dorm, there's bound to be something that will catch your eye on this list.

The editorial board plans the perfect Arizona spring break

Photo by Becca Petersen | The State Press

Do you not have a clue what you're going to do with the week off? Don't worry, you don't have to go anywhere too far to have a good time. Members of the State Press Editorial Board jotted down several fun things to do over the break, in hopes of helping you draft your own plan for your "staycation."

Read more: Break Out of Spring Break

Throwback movies to set the tone for your spring break

Photo by Johanna Huckeba | The State Press

Is there a better way to spend your spring break than relaxing on your couch? Here are a few movies the State Press recommends that will help get you into that spring break mood.

Mexico or bust: How to be safe over spring break

Planning on celebrating spring break abroad? Great! If you're headed south to Mexico, you should take a few notes for your safety. Going to a foreign country can be fun, but like anywhere, there are safety concerns. Read these tips before driving down to Mexico.

The Campus Closet: Spring Break Style Swimsuit Edition

Photo by William Hamilton | The State Press

Spring break is the beginning of swimsuit season. Are you ready? Just in case you haven't picked out your swimwear, reporter Gabrielle Nelson spoke to a Valley swimsuit outlet and offers advice on how to prepare for the coming beach season.

Seven tips for a safe spring break

If you're planning on partying and living it up over break, please be safe and know your limits. Before the party starts, ask yourself a few basic questions in order to avoid foolish decisions and to keep yourself safe.

Live and Otherwise: Your Spring Break Mix

Photo by Reilly Kneedler | The State Press

Need some tunes to get into the spring break mood? We got you covered. Here is a short playlist to get you started.

Read more: Music to help stay sharp for midterms

Don't spring break your bank account

No matter what you choose to do during spring break, remember to budget your money. Having a good time can be expensive. Here's a nifty guide to help you avoid spending too much next week.

Sun Devil Street Wear: Spring break edition

Photo by Krista Tillman | The State Press

After midterms, spring break fashion is probably the last thing on your mind. Need any last minute fashion tips on what to wear over break? Whether you're soaking up the sun outdoors or simply relaxing with friends, here are a few fashion tips to consider.

Ten coffee shops to try over spring break

Photo by Ben Moffat | The State Press

If you're a caffeine addict staying on campus over break, you're in luck. Support your community's economy and get your fix at any of these ten local coffee shops.

What are you doing over break?

Take a minute to share with us your plans for your week off. You can share all of your spring break updates with us on Twitter or Facebook.

Reach the reporter at anicla@asu.edu or follow @AndrewNiclaASU on Twitter

×